The 2nd Global Big Data Engineering Symposium (GBDE)
The 2nd Global Big Data Engineering Symposium (GBDE 2022) will be held in Shenzhen, China from 7th January to 9th January 2022.
The conference is co-located with ICCRD 2022 conference, providing an international symposium for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and new advances and research results in the fields of Big Data Engineering. The conference will bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field. The Conference welcomes significant contributions in all major fields of the Big Data Engineering in theoretical and practical aspects.
GBDE 2022 ONLY accepts unpublished research papers in English. Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding and indexed by major indexers.
Join us as a listener, click to register quickly.
Topics of interest include the following, but not limited to:
Big Data Science and Foundations:
- New Data Standards
- Novel Theoretical Models for Big Data
- Data and Information Quality for Big Data
- New Computational Models for Big Data
Big Data Security, Privacy and Trust:
- Threat Detection using Big Data Analytics
- Privacy Threats of Big Data
- User Studies for any of the above
- Intrusion Detection for Gigabit Networks
- Visualizing Large Scale Security Data
- Privacy Preserving Big Data Collection/Analytics
- HCI Challenges for Big Data Security & Privacy
- Anomaly and APT Detection in Very Large Scale Systems
- High Performance Cryptography
- Sociological Aspects of Big Data Privacy
- Trust management in IoT and other Big Data Systems
Big Data Infrastructure:
- Cloud/Grid/Stream Computing for Big Data
- High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
- Autonomic Computing and Cyber-infrastructure, System Architectures, Design and Deployment
- Energy-efficient Computing for Big Data
- Programming Models and Environments for Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing to Support Big Data
- Software Techniques and Architectures in Cloud/Grid/Stream Computing
- Big Data Open Platforms
- New Programming Models for Big Data beyond Hadoop/MapReduce, STORM
- Software Systems to Support Big Data Computing
Accepted and presented papers will be published into the conference proceedings, which will be online and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
- Full paper submission: Oct. 20th, 2021
- Notification to authors: Nov. 15th, 2021
- Registration deadline: Dec. 05th, 2021
- Please submit your abstract or full paper via online submission system, you need to register an account first.
- Papers can be also delivered to Ms. Tina with Topic-GBDE 2022 submission via firstname.lastname@example.org